FireMadness Official Rules
1. No purchase necessary to win.
a. Players can receive free FireFan tokens upon downloading and engaging with the app through sharing FireFan with others who download and play, participating in watching in-app ads, reaching new ranks within FireFan, or unlocking achievements within FireFan; all of which can also be used to participate in the promotion.
2. Players must be in good standing with the company to be eligible to win.
3. The FireMadness promotional period will run from commencement of the NCAA basketball tournament games on March 13, 2018 to the conclusion of the NCAA basketball championship game on April 2, 2018. The FireMadess promotion will consist of 3 distinct prize giveaways.
4. Giveaway #1: During each round of FireMadness 25 random winners will be selected to receive a free BlenderBottle. Any player who makes FireMadness picks for a given round, will be entered into that round’s drawing. Winners for each round will be posted on the Promotions page in FireFan. Limit one (1) prize per player, per round.
5. Giveaway #2: The final Top 50 overall winners on the FireMadness Community Leaderboard will receive the following prizes:
a. 1st Place: $50 + BlenderBottle bottle
b. 2nd-10th Place: $20 + BlenderBottle bottle
c. 11th-25th Place: $10 + BlenderBottle bottle
d. 26th-50th Place: $5 + BlenderBottle bottle
6. Giveaway #3: 100 random winners will receive a free BlenderBottle bottle and a $5 gift card.
a. Entries are determined by active play within FireFan per unique game, during the NCAA basketball tournament. Entries include free and solo play, as well as league play. Placement in the top 10 on the Community Leaderboard in a qualified game equates to One (1) entry in to the drawing.
b. Limit one (1) prize per player.
7. ‘Participation’ is constituted by the active play within any given FireMadness bracket round and/or live NCAA basketball tournament game within FireFan. There are a total of 6 rounds during FireMadness, and a total of 67 Live NCAA Tournament games.
8. A ‘Player’ is defined as someone who actively makes FireMadness picks and/or actively plays in FireFan.
9. Only qualified activities and entries taking place during the promotional period, as previously outlined, will count towards eligibility into the random drawings and FireMadness Leaderboard prizes.
10. Round by round winners from Giveaway #1 will be listed on the “Promotions” tab inside of FireFan within 2 business days following the conclusion of the given round. Winners from Giveaways #2 & #3 will be selected and posted within 2 business days from the conclusion of the NCAA Tournament on April 2nd, 2018.
11. Tie Breakers: In the event of a tie between 2 or more players potentially eligible for a given prize or entry, the winner(s) will be determined by the following factors: 1) Their current rank within FireFan, with the higher rank winning and, if necessary, 2) Their total lifetime points within FireFan at the time of verification, for each respective player. Again, the higher point total takes wins.
12. Prizes and entries are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or redeemed for cash, and cannot be substituted unless otherwise outlined in these rules.
13. All dollar value prizes will be given in FireFan tickets equivalent to the advertised amounts, and can be redeemed in FireFan’s Rewards section.
14. BlenderBottle prizes are ONLY available to players with a shipping address within the continental US. BlenderBottle bottles will not be shipped internationally. Non-US players may choose to receive FireFan tickets equivalent to a $5 gift (i.e. 360 FireFan tickets) certificate in lieu of a BlenderBottle bottle. Winners are responsible for any and all additional costs that may be associated with prize redemptions; such as international travel costs, shipping costs and/or arrangements, additional taxes, fees, etc. The company is not responsible for any additional associated costs, including loss of prizes during shipping.
15. Participation in and acceptance of prizes relating to this promotion constitutes the winner’s consent for FireFan to use their name, likeness, image or photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state/region for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
16. By participating in the promotion, all individuals agree to comply with these rules including all eligibility requirements. FireFan reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these rules, interferes with or manipulates this promotion, or attempts to do so, in any manner.
17. All winners agree to waive any and all claims against FireFan and any person or entity providing prizes or services to FireFan in connection with this promotion, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives, including, without limitation, claims for personal injury, including death, or damage to, or loss of any property arising out of participation in the promotion, receipt of, or use/misuse of any prize.
18. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable promotional period.
19. The winners will be announced in the promotion section of the FireFan app and will be notified by the company via their current account contact information (telephone or email) on file with FireFan. If FireFan cannot engage in a direct conversation with an individual/winner within five (5) business days from the first notification attempt, such individual/winner may be disqualified and and forfeit their prize. An alternate winner may be selected at the sole discretion of the FireFan.
NOTICE: All rules and prizes are subject to change based on local laws and regulations. The company maintains the right to, at its sole discretion, alter or change rules, prizes or other aspects of the contest as it deems necessary and may disqualify anyone at any time for any reason.