1. No purchase necessary to win. The in-app cost of playing FireMadness is 12 tokens. New Players receive 18 free tokens upon registration that can be directly applied to Fire Madness. Existing players can receive free tokens through sharing FireFan with others or participating in watching ads within the FireFan app; all of which can also be used for participating in FireMadness.
2. ‘Play' is constituted by the active participation in a full set of bracket selections for a given round and/or a full set of in-app game picks, including Pre-game and/or Live play picks, during a given game.
3. Primary entries are determined by the active play within any given FireMadness bracket round within FireFan. There are a total of 6 rounds during the FireMadness tournament.
4. Additional entries are determined by active play within FireFan per unique game, during the college basketball tournament. Entries include free and solo play, as well as league play. One (1) game equates to One (1) entry.
5. Only entries that take place during FireMadness (March 16, 2017 and April 3, 2017) will count towards eligibility into the FireMadness prize drawings.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries entered during the promotional period. Entries will be closed at the conclusion of the college basketball championship tournament. The first 8 names drawn will each receive a Nike Gift Card, the next 4 names drawn will each receive a pair of Beats headphones, the next 2 names drawn will each receive a Macbook Air and the final name drawn will receive the Hawaii trip. Limit ONE (1) prize per eligible individual.
7. The winners will be announced on FireFan.com one (1) hour following the conclusion of the college basketball tournament on April 3, 2017.
8. The grand prize winner of Hawaiian vacation must be at least 18 years of age. The company may require verification of legal age prior to giving away the prize.
9. The Hawaiian vacation winner will receive round-trip airfare for two (2) individuals (of $1,500 USD value or less) to Hawaii with lodging for up to five (5) nights (of $2,000 USD value or less) and an American Express gift card for the value of $1,500 USD. (Note: No cash payout option is available. Airfare and lodging are non-refundable. Winner has 90 days to book trip and must commence travel within 6 months of winning.)
10. Other prizes include:
11. Participation in and acceptance of prizes relating to this promotion constitutes the winner's consent for FireFan to use prize their name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state/region for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
12. By participating in FireMadness, all individuals agree to comply with these rules including all eligibility requirements. FireFan reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these rules or interferes with this promotion, or attempts to do so, in any manner.
13. All winners agree to waive any and all claims against FireFan and any person or entity who provided prizes or services to FireFan in connection with this promotion, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives, including, without limitation, claims for personal injury, including death, or damage to, or loss of any property arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
14. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
15. The winners will be announced on FireFan.com and be notified by the company via telephone or email on file within the FireFan game. If FireFan attempts to contact a winner and cannot engage in a direct conversation with that individual within ten (10) business days from the first notification attempt, then such individual may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
NOTICE: All rules and prizes are subject to change based on local laws and regulations. The company maintains the right to, at it's sole discretion, alter or change rules, prizes or other aspects of the contest as it deems necessary and to disqualify anyone for any reason.